Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.906 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 21% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 980,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 775,765 Franc (158,131 Dinar) in Batna City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)