Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 47% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,424,205 Franc (1,424,205 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 967,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,500 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$800 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$20,000 (20 minutes ago)