Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.047 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 48% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,631,101 Franc (1,558,009 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 15 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)