Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 212.714 XOF / XCD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 13% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,290,727 Franc (EC$6,068) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)