Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47249 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,066,661 Franc (2,257,523 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 972,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (38 minutes ago)