Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45217 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,210,090 Franc (2,676,198 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)