Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00232 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 990,957 Franc (Bs 426,423,678) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 990,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)