Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.491 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 962,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 901,011 Franc (RD$ 78,409) in Baní.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 3 hours ago)