Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 368.645 XOF / BND
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 986,399 Franc (B$2,676) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)