Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 140.352 XOF / RON
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 782,712 Franc (5,577 lei) in Baia Mare.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)