Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 379.372 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 50% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,495,238 Franc (NZ$3,941) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,000,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)