Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,091 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 389.295 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 34% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,515,826 Franc (NZ$3,894) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)