Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,035 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 578.740 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,206,703 Franc ($2,085) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 969,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sarajevo costs 1.50KM (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)