Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 564.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,226,710 Franc ($2,175) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)