Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 559.430 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,212,291 Franc ($2,167) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (38 minutes ago)