Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 150.384 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 9% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,253,525 Franc (8,336 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)