Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 160.028 XOF / TMT
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 5% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 999,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 952,235 Franc (5,950 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)