Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,133,978 Franc (CH$1,357,084) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)