Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.876 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,101,431 Franc (CH$1,256,855) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)