Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.884 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,080,433 Franc (CH$1,221,589) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $661 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (43 minutes ago)