Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 751.544 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 21% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,352,711 Franc (Dinar 1,800) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)