Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.517 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,471,405 Franc (₩2,844,034) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)