Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49807 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,372,675 Franc (₩2,755,981) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (39 minutes ago)