Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.848 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 998,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 966,201 Franc (CH$1,139,986) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)