Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.645 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 6% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,037,317 Franc (Q14,279) in Antigua Guatemala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (31 minutes ago)