Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17108 XOF / MGA
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 13% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 908,263 Franc (5,309,009 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)