Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16913 XOF / MGA
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 19% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 927,112 Franc (5,481,628 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)