Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01366 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 993,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 706,027 Franc (﷼ 51,699,613) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)