Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01576 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 757,925 Franc (﷼ 48,083,504) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)