Cost of living in Amol, Iran vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01382 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 763,768 Franc (﷼ 55,255,071) in Amol.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)