Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01344 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 962,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 683,718 Franc (﷼ 50,881,853) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)