Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01279 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 733,226 Franc (﷼ 57,348,342) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)