Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 532.930 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,248,568 Franc ($2,343) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (33 minutes ago)