Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00226 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 54% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 998,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 455,935 Franc (Bs 201,656,892) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)