Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 655.983 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 958,426 Franc (€1,461) in Almería.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)