Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 39% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 644,555 Franc (585,988 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)