Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.429 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 677,072 Franc (E£ 20,879) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)