Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48499 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,066,326 Franc (2,198,667 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)