Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 159.269 XOF / AED
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 33% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,406,745 Franc (Dirham 8,833) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (23 minutes ago)