Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 575.720 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,079,455 Franc ($1,875) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 992,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)