Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.959 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,311,310 Franc (¥264,456) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)