Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.061 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,176,568 Franc (¥232,457) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,000,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)