Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.040 XOF / INR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 38% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 946,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 585,476 Franc (₨72,822) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)