Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.992 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 902,403 Franc (15,561 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)