Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.989 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 839,809 Franc (14,237 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)