Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.559 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,107,755 Franc (710,715 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)