Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.505 XOF / NGN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 948,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 890,542 Franc (591,634 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)