Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.598 XOF / NGN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 974,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 928,705 Franc (581,044 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)