Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018.
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 26% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,280,864 Franc in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)