Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01286 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 761,000 Franc (﷼ 59,173,622) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)