Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.775 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,587 zł ($1,745) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)