Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.719 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,345 zł (2,334 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)