Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.789 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,236 zł (1,519 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)