Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.420 PLN / GEL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,236 zł (3,688 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)