Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,806 zł (4,909TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)