Cost of living comparison between Zomba, Malawi and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00581 PLN / MWK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,497 zł (430,105 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)