Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00573 PLN / MWK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,998 zł (348,912 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)