Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.275 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,208 zł (€1,218) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)