Cost of living in Ziguinchor, Senegal vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00650 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ziguinchor (Senegal) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,336 zł (1,283,109 Franc) in Ziguinchor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)