Cost of living in Ziguinchor, Senegal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00648 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ziguinchor (Senegal) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,646 zł (1,180,434 Franc) in Ziguinchor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)