Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.610 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,397 zł (元5,569) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 30,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)