Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,332 zł (元5,598) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)