Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,650 zł (元10,358) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)