Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.194 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,187 zł (2,364KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)