Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.124 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,103 zł (2,873KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (about 1 hour ago)