Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.355 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,132 zł (2,180KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)