Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.188 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,190 zł (Dinar 1,193) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)