Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.375 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,250 zł (€1,429) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php110 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.55 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)