Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.313 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,138 zł (€959) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)