Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15119 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,923 zł (12,719₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)