Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12893 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,703 zł (20,966₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)